Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wings - 7

12 hours over the weekend, 184.0 hours total. Got some good time in on the project this weekend and even got a little help from a friend of ours. The past three days were dedicated to completing the nose ribs for the left and right wing. Work wasn't real exciting, but was pretty important. I spent the time filing, deburring, sanding and fluting.

Rib preparation and a question to go.....there are two stacks of ribs. One for the left side wing. One for the right side wing. Can you tell which stack contains the fluted ribs. Pretty easy question I'd guess.
 One of life's special moments. I'm in the garage working on my airplace. Plenty of airplane parts and third season episodes of the Aviators playing on the iPad. Life is good!
 I got a little help over the weekend. Dane helping with the ribs.....a little fluting going on!
 All nose rib prep complete - next step is priming!

No comments:

Post a Comment