Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wings - 10

09/29/2013 8.0 hours, 217 hours total. Had a productive day. I was able to finish the left wing and start on the right wing. Once again, I had help from Dane. Dane attached the tailing edge spar and then help set-up the build configuration for the right wing. 2.5 hours

Left wing forward stub spar attached.


Snap in grommets installed in each nose rib. This will support wiring to position lights on outboard wing. And the color of the position light on the left wing is....? All leftee's are red.
 Tailing edge, rear spar left wing is attached
 Now I thought this was pretty clever. I'm running out of horizontal space, so I'm using vertical space. I'll build the right wing over the top of the left. It helps to be tall. The elevated platform is made of bricks and wooden shelves. Plenty of clearance and a stable platform.
 Here's another view....
 Right wing, main ribs are riveted in place. LP 4-3 and 4 - 4 rivets.
 Tipped on it's side ready for attachment of the rear trailing edge spar.
 Nose rib attachment to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment