Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Horizontal Stabilator - 1

Okay, just about caught up to where I am today, March 2, 2013. If you remember, I started the project in January. I've been keeping a word doc log of the build and decided to create a blog for interested parties to follow along. Gentleman names Thorsten is building an RV-12 and kind of following his approach.

 This looks like the most complex segment of the build, the Horizontal Stabilator. I count 60+ components.As you can see below, I'm about 50 hours into the build. Only, say 1050 hours to go.


02/24/2013  3:00 hours 49 hours total – Horizontal Stabilator is next. Collected all the components for the build. Removed the protective layer of plastic. Strarted surface preparation- smoothing deburring.

No comments:

Post a Comment